Thursday, July 5, 2007

Liberation day

My family and I had a nice 4th of July this year. Our location was in front of Flor's beauty salon. It was great! While we were waiting for the parade to start. (3 hours!) We could even go inside the shop if we wanted. It was relaxing. The parade was fun. IT WAS SO HOT THOUGH. I saw Mylene there!!! She was one of the brown tree snake girls. When she saw me she came out of the parade and hugged me. Thanks Mylene!Me reading a magazine
Sommer getting her hair done
Me and Mylene :)
Just call 28-snake!
The other pictures couldn't upload. Sorry:)

2 comments:

myLene<3 said...

Aww, tell your mommy I said thanks for taking the pic. of us! Even if I look soo weird, I'll steal it! LOVE YOU HOPE!

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.